Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Frontend Developer
Location: Newcastle/Fully Remote
Pattern: Fully Remote
Process: One Stage
Salary: Up to £60,000
You would be joining an award-winning team that is enthusiastic about technology, using their curiosity to produce innovative solutions to complex challenges, all working together on a single shared vision of making a difference. They ensure that their digital transformations act as enablers to deliver positive change for both the business and to peoples everyday lives.
Maintaining a good work-life balance and looking after each employee to make sure they can reach their full potential by offering a clear career path and on-going training opportunities is extremely important to them.
About the role
Here is an exciting opportunity for a Frontend Developer to join a well-established team of around 30 people. The companies head office is in Newcastle upon Tyne however fully remote working is available.
In this role, you will be responsible for building new websites and web applications, and helping to maintain existing websites. This involves working closely with our creative team to produce web pages using semantic mark-up and with server-side developers to implement and develop complex, interactive and data-driven websites.
- Develop and maintain client websites.
- Develop product functionality in line with agreed plans to set deadlines.
- Work alongside server-side developers to create solutions to technical issues across product development, ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Assist with Customer Support
- Continually apply best practices to your workflow.
- Experience translating visuals and wireframes into semantically correct web templates.
- Knowledge of design principles and the ability to translate these into fluid and responsive templates.
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE10+ & Evergreen Browsers.) for dynamic web applications.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility (building sites to at least an AA standard)
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills. You are a thinker, a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with developers and designers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies.
Working knowledge of:
- C# / .NET/.NET Core (.NET 5.0)
- Azure Dev Ops
- Razor Framework
- Azure Cloud
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing now. We also offer a referral free for successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.