Walsall, West Midlands
£40000 - £60000 per annum
20 days ago
A brand new opportunity has arisen to add 4 experienced Mid-Level - Senior Developers to their rapid growing development team. Currently there is 8 developers within the team and they are looking to expand due to a new in house project which they're very excited to launch.
Your role will be to build a robust platform for influencers to use to post videos and blogs which are tailored directly to the customer. It will be real life content for viewers to stream 24 hours a day. This is a really unique opportunity for an experienced developer to be a part of product which has never been created before. They are looking for someone who is commercially savvy and can help develop their teams rapid growth and strengthen the engineering department. You will be able to work independently and within a team to deliver the existing and future projects in their road map to success.
This Role Will Involve:
- Senior Level - 5 Years' Experience
- Mid-Level - 3 Years' Experience
- Being able to identify problems and fix them independently.
- Writing clean and reusable code.
- Creating quality code to help bring value to the business.
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies and can implement them in your work.
- Able to demonstrate effectiveness while working remotely.
- Ability to travel into the office 3 days a week until fully trained (Walsall, West Midlands)
This software development company has been around for over 10 Years. They originally started out building bespoke projects for SME's and larger co-operations. They have recently moved in-house with their development and are working on a number of new projects which they are excited to launch going into the new year.
They focus on web applications and live video streaming tailored to each individual customer and their new project is a platform which is unique to them and has not yet hit the market. This web application will take on the likes of YouTube, TikTok and Reels to become the next big video streaming platform.
- Up to £60,000
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Team Activities & Days Out
- Unrivalled Career Progression & Opportunities
- Remote / Hybrid Working
- Shares in the Company
- Performance Bonus'
- All Inclusive Paid Holidays to Dubai!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.