£35000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 days ago
- Experience using PHP.
- You know HTML inside out and have worked with some HTML APIs
- Experience working with a leadership or senior role
- You're comfortable with CSS and have experience with pre-processors eg. SASS
- Commercial experience working on large scale projects where you have shown good decision making
- Ability to communication with stakeholders
- PHP frameworks
- Server/domain management
- Degree in Computer Science or relatable area.
An award-winning, successful and friendly place to work, where you are given a good degree of autonomy to design and develop solutions. Teams collaborate and share ideas freely, and hierarchy and bureaucracy is kept to a minimum where possible. In addition to the technical stuff, you'll collaborate with your peers, clients, and other vendors to work out solutions, find the quick wins, and diagnose problems.
As well as a generous salary offering you will receive benefits such as flexible working hours, healthcare plans, working options, unlimited tea and coffee, , state of the art hardware and the opportunity to take part in regular hackathons, plus much more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.