Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £75000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior iOS Developer
Up to £75,000
Manchester - 3 days in office per week :)u
Plus two days remote working, a competitive salary, Flexi start time, bonus schemes and so much more!
One of the most dominant gaming companies located in Manchester are looking to add a Senior iOS Developer to their team so they can continue to strive within the industry and continue to give an experience above the rest!
The company are part of the Betfred family and have the investment to innovate, drive advanced, creative technologies forward and to build unrivalled gaming experiences.
They are looking for a Senior iOS Developer with significant experience of Swift and Objective-C to be part of our native apps team, working on the development of iOS apps that integrate with our wider platform.
They are looking for someone passionate who take's great pride in their work that they create. Their engineers will be working on a mix of new feature development, refactoring exercises to improve performance, scalability and releasability, as well as maintenance activities.
By having a good understanding of software development best practices, architectures and patterns and be able to work closely with other developers to support their integration with front end components and APIs.
You will also be implementing new features, writing clean and reusable code whilst also owning developments all the way to production and supporting them once live. You will be working with the platform engineering team to work in a true CI/CD process. Everything wrote needs to be testable, whether this be unit tests, integration tests or UI tests, or performance tests.
- Significant commercial experience of iOS development with Swift and Objective-C
- Demonstrable understanding of fundamental software development best practices, architectures and patterns
- Proponent of high quality code and able to demonstrate methods and practices to achieve metrics like high unit test coverage
- Experience of managing apps in App Store Connect and performing Apple Developer account tasks, such as provisioning users/devices and renewing provisioning profiles and certificates
- Experience of CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins and automation using fastlane
- Work from home 3 days a week, 2 days in the office
- Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7.00am and 10am)
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Generous referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Free eye test vouchers
- Discounted Virgin Media offers
- Car scheme - reduced prices on a variety of brand new cars
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Bereavement leave
- Death in Service - Next of kin payment
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.