£35000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Senior Java Developer
Skills: 5+ years solid Java Development experience including Spring, Hibernate or Maven.
Location: Preston (Remote but may be expected to go into office twice a week post Covid for training)
Salary: Up to £55,000 with benefits including Company pension, healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Gym Discount and more!
You will be developing and unit testing software to the business' Java platform, ensuring all products are of the highest quality to the end customer. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the whole software development process from planning and designing to writing and delivering software solutions to the requirements specification with a chance to also mentor junior developers.
Senior Java Developer role requirements:
- At least 5 years commercial experience in Java development, with one or more of the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, JUnit, JQuery, HTML & CSS
- Proven experience of software development projects and a commitment to utilising development methodologies is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Any experience working in an Agile environment is beneficial.
- Be able to show initiative and with ability to mentor junior developers being a bonus.
This Tech driven company are on the lookout for a Senior Java Developer to join their already very well established team. Their culture is fantastic, and they focus on your career path and support every step of the way. They are a market leading provider of innovative technology and services to their industry. They deploy their technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which they create actionable data analytics and insight.
Video Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.