US$50 - US$65 per hour
9 days ago
Working in a high performing team for an AI technology consulting start-up, you will work projects end-to-end to deliver Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning solutions for customers on projects ranging from Deep Learning to Natural Language Processing to Computer Vision and more.
They are a collaborative team that provides excellent training and are growing the ML team due to an increase in customers.
This is a stable business with an excellent market reputation, operating nationally (through remote through COVID) with their Head Quarters based in Austin. They're offering the successful applicant long-term job security, a competitive wage and attractive benefits.
They are a business that values ideas and your voice will certainly not be lost. You'll have autonomy to work on projects of your own interest, as well as your strengths being utilized where appropriate.
They have partnered with me on an exclusive basis to secure Senior and Lead Machine Learning Engineers for their team in Austin.
What you will bring to the table:
- Strong Python skills
- Ability and willingness to operate as ML Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Engineer or even Software Engineer, depending on project phase
- Experience deploying multiple ML models intro production
- Excellent statistics or mathematics skills
- A natural ability to solve problems
- A degree in a discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field (preferably Masters or PhD level)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.