Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Who we are
We are a financially strong, European regulated business operating in five different geographies, with over 9 million customer accounts, delivering strong financial returns. Our Purpose building better financial futures. The role We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team in Manchester on a perm basis.
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for working as an integral part of the team, working closely with nontechnical staff to ensure the functionality and performance of applications, continue to engage customers and promote the continued success of the company.
Youll also be working on bringing new applications to the business and be exposed to latest technology.
Skills were looking for
- You will have experience in the following technologies: .Net C#, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC 4, ASP.Net Web API, ASP.NET Core 3, WCF Angular(js & 2+), Bootstrap 4, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3, SQL,
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience of working within a Financial Services environment would be beneficial
- Ability to communicate and work closely with senior stakeholders. What we can offer you
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programmes
- Share Incentive Plan
- 25 Days holiday rising to 30 days (plus opportunity to buy/sell)
- Pension Scheme company matching up to 5%
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private medical insurance / Health plans
- Income protection
- Home working policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme
- Free fruit and hot drinks
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.