£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
13 days ago
Senior .Net Developer
Are you an experience C# (.NET) full stack developer?
Can you see yourself working for the UK's market leading company within their field?
- £70,000 - £85,000
- Remote Working
- Flexible Hours
- Early finish every Friday of summer
- Loads of perks!!
I am very excited to be exclusively working with a fantastic company that have become the UK's market leader at the forefront of their field.
You are likely to have already used their cloud-based software and with their huge growth plan and new significant investment into new systems, they will be expanding their products to capitalise on their already market-leading position.
This position will see you tackling the most interesting and demanding of engineering problems within modern software development as you will be designing and building highly resilient systems that can handle huge volumes of data.
Are you the talented self-starter they require?
Do you want to be truly valued by the company you work for?
Contact to find out more!
The Senior .Net Role:
- Front-end: design, develop and support feature rich, modern, customer facing ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core web applications.
- Back-end: engineer scalable back-end architectures and communications protocols to support our mobile device systems. This includes message processing, external HTTP data interfaces, APIs, e-commerce, and other services
- Ad-hoc system administration and DevOps development tasks as necessary.
Skills Required for the Senior .Net Developer:
- C#; ASP.NET MVC; Restful API Design and Development (Web API); WCF; .NET Core; Unit testing; SQL Server; Git; Agile development
- At least 8 years of commercial software development
- High volume data processing
- Implementing resilient systems (DR planning)
- Azure experience, e.g. Service Bus, Storage, KeyVault
- Docker; Kubernetes; VSTS; Architectural patterns
- Transport industry knowledge
- Flexible work hours
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Assessment
- Early finish every Friday in the Summer
- Birthdays off
- Holiday purchase scheme
- And loads more!!
So, if you want a chance at working within an exciting and growing company where you can progress and be recognised for your brilliance then… email email@example.com to be considered! Interviews commence 13th January.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.