£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Senior .Net Software Developer
Skills: .Net, C#, Linux, Bash, Github, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence, MySQL, Powershell,
Location: Flemish Region, Belgium
Salary: €50.000 - €65.000
You work on the core of this company's software, researching the possibilities of this products capabilities, increasing its analytical skills, and building the new features thereafter with your incredible and innovative code. You discover new algorithms for detecting network devices and other assets. You continuously optimise and strive for the most efficient functioning of the software and its current capabilities too as well as implementing the code, all whilst working with the latest technology in the market. You work in scrum teams of 4-5 engineers for effective collaboration, as part of a larger body of 70 software developers.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong development experience (5+ years) in .Net and C#
- Experience with Linux System Engineering and writing Bash Scripts
- Experience with tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence
- Bonus points for Database programming knowledge (MYSQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL, DB2)
- Knowledge of object-oriented design
- English language skills
An IT Asset Management SaaS business that are revolutionising our access to IT Asset Data and insights, all under one roof. Their tool allows you to discover any asset in your corporate network without installing software on them, provides you with complete & up-to-date overviews on all network-related tasks, projects and decisions, and finally provides you with the analytics you need for the most efficient network possible. You can automate recordkeeping, reporting and other tedious tasks, identify risks and vulnerabilities before they cause an issue, and drastically reduce your costs overall.
Their solutions have been adopted in over 130 countries worldwide for over 25,000 clients in anything from Sport, Music and Gaming, to Finance, Insurance, Transport and Tech, and they don't plan to stop at any time soon.
What's in it for you?
· Yearly bonus
· Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
· Copyright tax optimisation
· Personal development with internal & external training budgets
· Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours and an office at a location without traffic jams
· Time to relax at work with foosball table, pool table, arcade, etc.
· Company car with a fuel card OR commuting allowance
· Health insurance AND Pension
Interested in this opportunity? APPLY NOW!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.