Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Remote working, Flexible hours, 10-4
4 months ago
- Deliver projects, packages of work and individual tasks to agreed deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Technical and Delivery Teams to meet project delivery goals and milestones.
- Provide realistic estimates to the Delivery Teams taking into account possible delays, risks and assumptions as week as appropriate breathing space so that the quality of work is of an acceptable standard.
- Communicate with the Delivery Team to regularly update any changes, delays, or issues with a project task or work package; i.e. stand ups, calls and meetings.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of client needs.
- Make sure code is scalable and future proof so that it is easy to understand and build on.
- You should utilise all resources effectively to make sure code is not duplicated and all works efficiently
- Create specification documents.
- Create functional interfaces based on design specification documents.
- Ensure that all work either extends or improves the current functionality and preserves the client experience, with no negative impact on the existing system.
- Help develop and define processes and procedures to improve working practices.
- Have a knowledge of Developments in the industry to ensure that we do well and stay competitive in the market.
- Effectively predict and make good use of time.
- You must be able to communicate complex technical solutions to varying audiences.
- Constantly learn and adapt to new approaches and technologies.
- Experience of working within a fast moving team and environment.
- Proactive nature.
In the 15 years that they've been established, they've invested a lot of time into their company culture and the respect for their employees is highly important to them. The management have been noted as 'supportive and friendly', where everyone is on the same page. This company recognise that your time with them is not just about delivering exceptional projects - but also developing yourself as a professional. You will also be provided with a strong opportunity to join a bunch of bright minds where you will continue to grow, learn and excel in a hub of talent. They are home to some of the most talented and inventive IT professionals that exist and nurture talent whilst providing opportunity with great training. You will always be 'on top' will the opportunities provided, attending technology conferences and playing with innovative solutions. The company have high staff retention rates, a 'family' feel environment and are known for having great scope in terms of career progression and growth- what they are looking for is someone to grow and thrive with them.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.