Shipley, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior .NET Developer - Healthcare Indusrty - Up to 65k
My client are a leading developer of secure web-based decision support systems for Public Health, going through a great period of growth, with a number of high-profile projects and a vast potential for growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code across the different application layers, ensuring the best possible performance, quality, scalability and responsiveness of applications.
- Working closely with the Software Development Team and Support Team to translate the specification of requirements of a wide range of health professionals in the UK and abroad into innovative software solutions.
Salary: Up to £65k
Working Pattern: 2 days a week in office for onboarding - then as and when needed
The role would suit a self-starter who is adaptable and can create innovative solutions to problems, with experience in the following:
- .NET framework (MVC, Web API, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience of working with Windows Servers and configuring IIS.
The following skills would be desirable but can be learnt:
- Competent in working with different protocols and standards such as HTTP(s), SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML and JSON.
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design principles
- Understanding of CQRS
- Experience with Angular, React or Vuejs
- Experience with CI tools such as Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Pluralsight subscription
- Working in a small team with much freedom for innovation
- Exciting knowledge development opportunity in health applications
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.