£600 - £650 per day
12 days ago
My client, a Financial Organisation, are looking for a Senior Network Operations Engineer for an initial 12 month contract.
The project is INSIDE of IR35, fully remote and paying around £600 P/D.
- Hands-on experience with Data Network skills; expert IP routing and LAN switching troubleshooting skills
- An excellent knowledge of data networking principles as well as an excellent knowledge of the specific technologies to manage and support high-speed networks
- Excellent knowledge of TCP and ability to look through packet captures using wireshark.
- Excellent working knowledge on various technologies like: SONET/SDH, MPLS, MACSEC, 802.1Q, VPC, Multilayer Switching; Leaf-Spine IP Fabric
- Deep understanding of various Protocols: RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPBGP, TCP/IP
- Multicast routing: PIM, IGMP, MSDP
- Working knowledge on SDN, VXLAN, SDWAN, DMVPN
- Platform knowledge on Cisco Switching & Routing Platforms
- Nexus 9000 Series Data Centre Switching Platform
- Catalyst 4500 series, 6800 Series and 9000 Series Switches
- ASR 1000x Series Routers
- ASR9000 Series Routers
- Platform Knowledge on Arista Switching platforms
- Working knowledge on various Network OS
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NXOS, IOS-XR
- Arista EOS
- Juniper JunOS
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.