£40000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running!
In terms of timing, you are probably not going to get better when it comes to a company's expansion. This is the right time to get your foot in the door to become one of the original members in what will be a ground-breaking company.
You will have to show passion for the sector and have shown tenacity in your work history. Being diverse and keeping up with the latest trends and technologies is essential in this role. But ultimately, they are just looking for an individual who wants to progress with an ever-progressing company.
A truly impressive and reputable company with a track record of delivering high standard products to their customers. If you would like to be a part of this lucrative organisation, then you know what to do!
The ethos of this company is very much so that 'can do' attitude. They are looking to find someone who will fit in with the rest of the team.
The main qualities they are looking for are.
- Hard working and demonstrations of this in the past
- A good team player
- The ability to express your ideas in a team
They are a business catapulting within the eCommerce (evergrowing!) sector. You will be given a planned-out career path to follow to allow you to progress at your own pace. They are praised for how they develop their employees, with training opportunities. As well as that 'can do' attitude' a positive mindset is key as you will be joining a team of likeminded individuals with that very outlook. The company culture is very much vibrant and creative; this company work hard to ensure that innovation is integral with both technologies and their development.
They are a top competitor in the market, if you want the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and to stay up to date with this, then this would be a great opportunity for you…
What we are looking for
- PHP (ideally 5 years' experience)
- MYSQL and NoSQL databases
- MVC framework
- Mentoring less experienced Developers
- Great communication
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- Remote Working / Hybrid Working Options
- Flexi Time to suit your commitments (across 37.5 hour week)
- Excellent work life balance and family friendly policies
- Competitive salaries that are a true reflection of your value
- Annual performance pay rise and bonus scheme
- A casual dress code policy AKA 'Dress for your Day'
- Limitless vertical and horizontal career progression
- Regular social events (virtual and physical when we move out of lockdown)
- Plus, daily fresh fruit, coffee & tea for everyone in our newly refurbished offices
- 25 days annual leave (not including 8 bank holidays)
Interviews are live now. If interested, please send an up-to-date CV to me, email@example.com
Senior PHP Developer - Remote/Hybrid - Poole - £50,000 + Unreal Benefits
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.