Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Equity
about 2 months ago
Senior Product Manager - Scale-up / Equity stake
One of our awesome scale-up clients are creating a new Squad and are looking to add a new Product Manager to their Manchester-based technology team.
The Product you manage is a really cool B2C platform that is disrupting a global market that is massively growing, particularly with Millennial & Gen-Z groups.
The business itself a well-backed firm, who's founders have previously scaled and exited 2 previous ventures and boast an enviable advisory board. Sales and operations are London based, but Product & Engineering is hosted the CTO's home city of Manchester.
They are replicating previous successes of scaling highly Agile, highly motivated teams and keep them motivated with challenging work, but also EVERY employee gets an equity stake in the business - you're all in the journey together.
What they are looking for in you?
- You got at least 3-5 years Product Management experience, working with complex, user driven software platforms.
- You've worked on User focused products in a B2C setting - something like E-Commerce, Self-Service, Web or Mobile
- You're experienced at working directly with engineering teams and know a thing-or-two about user acquisition.
- You're all about using quantitative and qualitative user testing mechanisms to help inform decisions
- Passionate about all things Agile
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.