Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
This E-Learning Software specialist Company in Wolverhampton is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager: So if you have a deep passion for Product and want to get out of bed each morning knowing that you're helping people become the best possible version of themselves, then read on.
This is a company that treats cultural fit very importantly, is willing to invest in you if you don't have all the right skills yet, and will pay for any continual professional development courses you ever decide you want to take (no surprises they're in the Education sector!).
Working with a really cool tech stack, in a very agile environment, this role can be fully remote if need be, but ideally you'd be in the office one day a week after Spring 2021 (should things go to plan and the office reopen).
Here you'd be joining a company with a very low turnover, with a Dev to Tester ratio of 2-1 so you know the programmers are happy and not sat around testing or sitting on code that may not function.
- As the Senior Product Owner, you'll be working to develop functionality for one of the key non-university clients, who they already have a brilliant history with, so you'll be slipping into a very warm relationship
- You will be collaborating with the dev team on the product roadmap and user stories to deliver shippable functionality to the client at the conclusion of every sprint
- You will be the voice of customer: Being responsible for identifying and capturing the requirements of the customer and then relaying your understanding back to the client so they are happy and confident that you know what they want
- Communication: Articulate, friendly, easy to understand, energetic and positive
- Live and breathe product and product design; you need to really care about product design.
- Be interested in what makes a great piece of software.
- Naturally be thinking about UX, have an understanding of UX and be able to work with UX specialists.
- Experienced working with a development team, working to deadlines.
- Have worked in an industry where you had a passion for the product
- Educational background
- Working on products that are a bit more visual
- Getting a bit more into the design side of things, background in UX or Design
- Experience with data driven decision making, harvesting data and using it to inform decisions
Benefits to note: Up to 30 days holiday, 11 extra days awarded after long service, a 4.5 day work week for all staff, yearly CPD and recreational costs allowance.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.