US$170000 - US$200000 per annum + Full medical, remote
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Senior Program Manager to help them deliver, beautiful, easy-to-use, custom omnichannel platform, used both internally and externally for clients. This role with drive a highly visible strategic and complex program, using Agile Methodologies, across multiple teams, products, and stakeholders.
You have experience successfully leading complex programs and projects that are client-facing, such as portals, company websites or eCommerce sites. You are not afraid to tackle complex challenges and can do so in an efficient and effective manner. A successful Digital Program Manager will have excellent communication and collaboration skills, be a creative thinker and problem solver, and be able to navigate gracefully between technical and business stakeholders. You are an Agile expert and bring best practices to refine strategy and execution. You have experience and are confident working in a globally distributed team environment.
The ideal candidate will confidently lead and orchestrate diverse business and technology teams to successfully meet product roadmaps within time and cost constraints.
- Facilitates optimizing the flow of value by ensuring program events and artifacts function correctly
- Facilitates program level events, including, but not limited to: Scrum of Scrums, Product Owner Sync, release planning, program level demos and retrospectives
- Defines and manages the program governance
- Monitors the program progress across many items in flight and communicates and escalates issues before they happen
- Use data and metrics to align expectations with the teams, executives and key stakeholders based on objective insights
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and Architects to ensure product and technical roadmaps are in place
- Manages program level artifacts, including, but not limited to, program objectives, program Kanban board, program dashboard/status reporting, milestones, roadmaps and capacity allocation policy
- Manages the program's budget
- Manages risks and issues and takes corrective measures
- Coordinates the teams and helps identify and manage their interdependencies
- Manages the utilization of resources across teams
- Manages stakeholder communication; owns the program level communication plans
- Aligns the deliverables to the program's outcomes
- Minimum of 10 years' experience managing multiple technology projects & programs.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Certified ScrumMaster or relevant experience.
- Nice to have: Project and/or Program management certification, Product Owner certification.
- Experience working in scaled agile environments
- Strong presentation skills to different audiences including Senior leadership and executives.
- Ability and positive attitude towards working with a globally distributed team
- Eye for detail, ability to spot ambiguity, inconsistency, and contradictions
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Agile expert and experience in increasing and transforming the maturity, productivity, and quality of teams
- Knowledge about industry best practices, frameworks and tools used in agile program management
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.