US$110000 - US$130000 per annum + 5% bonus, PTO, Medical Benefits, Remote
AD - Sr PM_1666284818
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
An excellent opportunity has become available for a talented Sr. IT Project Manager to join the Advanced team to deliver application modernization/migration services, integration solutions and modernization software to our customers worldwide. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a successful track record of delivering IT solutions on time, within budget and that meet customer requirements.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for the successful delivery of IT solutions from initiation through delivery, implementation and support. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project such as planning, resourcing, issue/risk management, quality assurance, reporting and financial management. You will be responsible for key stakeholder management and will use their skills to ensure effective communications and relationships are maintained between the customer, project team and 3rd party organizations.
- To provide high level project management services to customers on all aspects of the implementation of the Advanced product portfolio
- Financial responsibility for the profit and loss of implementation projects
- To work closely with consultants to ensure customer satisfaction at all stages of an implementation, including regular feedback on issues and opportunities
- You will be responsible for key stakeholder management and will use their skills to ensure effective communications and relationships are maintained between the customer, project team and 3rd party organisations.
- As a Project Manager, you will have demonstrable experience in leading and managing diverse and complex IT Software projects
- A strong ability to lead discussions and gain agreement on the method of implementing the solution for the customer by setting their expectations at the correct level
- Have a high level understanding of the functionality of the company products as required
- Strong organisation skills (time management, administration etc.)
- You will be able to demonstrate strong consultancy skills and be an excellent motivator of individuals in order to meet deadlines and manage change. You will have real-world experience of delivering concurrent small & medium scale projects on time and within budget.
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager within a software and services organization
- Proven track record of successful IT project management
- Managing project teams of people 10 plus - preferably involving 3rd parties
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from initiation through to implementation
- Managing projects using industry recognised Project Management Methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Agile)
- Experience of working on application and data migration projects
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA or similar
- Proven leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.