£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Project Manager - E-Commerce / Multi-channel
Oscar Technology have been appointed to support a Lancashire based firm that are a well-known brand in the leisure industry that are at the start of a transformational journey. They manufacture and sell products both direct to consumer but largely B2B2C, and they are aiming to transform their multi-channel offering to increase B2C sales.
As part of their digital enablement programme, they have already begun a transformation programme covering their ERP systems, and the multi-channel programme will begin shortly. This Senior PM role will pick up the multi-channel aspect, covering multiple projects from the core E-commerce platforms, to mobile, payment and loyalty tools, and whole lot more besides. There is scope for this position to grow into a larger position such as a Programme Manager, as more planned projects come into focus.
As such they are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in delivering Multi-channel, E-Commerce / online technology projects, can point to balancing a number of concurrent projects, working with a mixture of in-house & external delivery partners, and are experienced with managing £multi-million budgets.
There looking for:
- Roughly 5+ years experience as a technology Project Manager
- Experience of delivering Multi-channel / E-Commerce projects (essential)
- Experience with delivering multiple concurrent projects, on-time and to-scope
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of managing large budgets (£1m+)
- A broad understanding of technology - Software Engineering, Infrastructure, Cloud, etc
- Strong consensus building skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.