Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Project Manager - SDLC / WMS / Supply Chain
Oscar Technology are working with a high-growth software company that have recently become part of a larger group, supporting their search for a Senior Project Manager. The role would be delivering software development, implementation & upgrade projects for a firm that provide software that is used to automate warehouses & processes in logistics & fulfilment settings for a range of global clients.
As automation continues to grow in warehousing & logistics, particular as e-commerce continues to grow, our clients order book is very much on an upward curve!
As such, their new part company are ploughing heavy investment into the software development teams to improve existing products, driving performance & features and also seeking to launch new products.
This role would handle a small portfolio of projects, working alongside development teams to plan & ultimately deliver projects.
- Proven experience as a Software Development-focused Project Manager
- Experience in a SaaS / Software Vendor, or Software House delivering software to external customers
- Experience or understanding of Logistics, Supply Chain, Automation, Warehouse Management Systems, Carrier Management or eCommerce focused products or industry.
- Experience of working with Software Engineers
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc
- A track record of successful delivery of complex, large scale, IT-led real time projects including software integration
- An ability to manage both internal technical resource but also set expectations with end customers as to scope of delivery and timescales
- Solutions focused, can-do attitude
- Willingness to occasionally travel and have full clean driving licence.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Managing international projects
- Working with co-located teams
- Warehouse Management Systems or Supply Chain system know how
- Language skills (German, Spanish, French)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.