Bradford, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £70000 per annum
13 days ago
Senior Project Manager - WMS
Oscar Technology are partnering with a Yorkshire institution that are in the very early throes of a massive transformation programme, helping them to secure an experienced Project Manager to help deliver a Warehouse Management System migration.
The first phase of the programme is to upgrade all back-office and fulfilment platforms, with the workstreams covering the WMS replacement a particularly critical area. The client have selected the Infor WMS platform, so whilst experience of this product is big plus, it's not essential.
What is required, is experience of large scale WMS implementations, upgrades and data migrations between WMS platforms. You will need to bring a good level of business knowledge of Warehousing & Logistics business processes and be comfortable working with stakeholders not just across IT, but across dependant business areas as well.
- Experience as a Project Manager on Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) implementations
- Experience of matrix management & line management structures
- Managing large project budgets - £1m+
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational & delivery skills
- Strong knowledge of Prince2 project methodologies
- Excellent consensus building skills
- Experience with Infor WMS products
- Experience in Retail, E-Commerce / multi-channel businesses
Post-Covid this role is expected to work in a hybrid working model with 2-3 days a week in the office
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.