San Francisco, California
US$150000 - US$180000 per annum
26 days ago
This is the ultimate opportunity to enter at the seed stage of a new startup in the HR tech space! The Senior Python Developer will be responsible for designing and building modular applications and APIs. The client believes strongly in the Amazon/Steve Yegge approach to SOA development.
- Expertise and a passion for Python
- Python web frameworks such as Django, Pyramid, Flask, etc.
- ORM (SQLAlchemy, Django ORM, etc.)
- RESTful and/or SOAP APIs
- 3rd party Python packages
- Ability to collaborate with front-end Engineers
- Version control systems (git, SVN, etc)
Nice to Haves:
- CI/CD Pipeline experience
- Test-driven development
- *nix Command Line
- Driven by high quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment within deadlines
- Ability to work with a small team as well as stakeholders and product management
- Practical design experience for client end-users
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.