City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + competitive benefits
6 months ago
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - .Net/C#, Automation/Manual, Agile, Selenium - Central London - Salary up to £75,000 depending on experience with competitive benefits!
A rapidly growing FinTech company based in Central London are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (.Net/C#, Automation/Manual, Agile, Selenium) to join their hard-working team! The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (.Net/C#, Automation/Manual, Agile, Selenium) you will be working as part of a devoted team to define, design and develop new and existing automation test frameworks. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (.Net/C#, Automation/Manual, Agile, Selenium) will be required to collaborate with stakeholders and other teams in the business to define the test framework which will enable to company to perform end to end testing across multiple environments.
- Over 3+ years as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Over 2+ years experience with .Net and Microsoft T-SQL
- Experience designing, developing and implementing test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of Selenium, SOAP, Splunk and Scripting
- Solid understanding of Agile processes
- Experience with Git and the Git Flow source control methodology
- Fantastic communication skills
- Bachelors degree in a relevant subject (Information Systems, Computer Science etc)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or Bitbucket
- Experience in Payments Processing/Financial Services
My client is a rapidly expanding and thriving company who have won numerous awards for their innovative payment processing platform. This company offer their vast array of clients' industry leading technology and unrivalled expertise in the payments and FinTech space. This company prides themselves on having a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere with their employees being at the heart of the business.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - .Net/C#, Automation/Manual, Agile, Selenium - Central London - Salary up to £75,000 depending on experience
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.