£40000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
Senior Resourcing Specialist - £50,000- Remote working - Penrith
Role - Senior Resourcing Specialist
Location - Penrith (largely remote, once a week in office)
Salary - Up to £50,000 plus beneifts including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, life assurance 3 x salary, Westfield healthcare for the employee and any children under 18
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Resourcing Specialist to join a brand-new team being built in the Penrith area for an exciting telecommunications company.
Since their launch a few years ago, they have been growing at an expediential rate and they are now in the process of building a brand-new office and as a result have a significant number of vacancies. With this hiring spree, and the new office, comes the chance to be a part of the framework for this company as well as becoming an integral part of their development in the fibre broadband game in the North of England.
As a Senior Resourcing Specialist, you will manage and oversee the recruitment processes in Britain, as well as adding value to the Northern Ireland recruitment team- where their HQ is based. You will be in charge of making sure that the businesses' recruitment needs are being met, as well as spending time attracting, qualifying, and hiring the best talent into the business.
With this role, you will primarily be working remotely with 1 day a week spent in the office.
- Identification of top talent through a variety different sources
- Develop and implement highly effective strategies to source, recruit and hire qualified candidate
- Develop and implement new recruitment processes/projects
- Proactively develop a continual pipeline of quality candidates, according to business needs.
- Meeting with stakeholders and hiring managers to update them on vacancies and pipeline
- Being an ambassador for the company brand
- Playing a integral role in the onboarding process, both with welcoming all new starters, and being a key touchpoint for them, before their start
- 3-5 years experience in-house recruitment experience (ideally within telecoms)
- Experience in hiring across a range of roles, at both junior and senior levels
- Solid networking and sourcing skills
- Successful track record of delivering on company's hiring goals
- Experience working managing programs and working in an organisation
- Proven experience partnering and building productive relationships with clients, partners, and team members
- Self-motivated, driven, go-getter mentality
- Exceptional organisational skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.