US$60 - US$65 per hour
20 days ago
Senior CyberSecurity Penetration Tester
Location: Remote (East Coast Hours)
Duration: 6+ Months
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
- Responsible for web application penetration testing, network penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments. Here is what your day to day will look like:
- Network & Application Penetration Testing: Put your ethical hacking skills, problem solving, vulnerability and exploitation knowledge to use by evaluating, testing and scanning to determine weaknesses in client's IT operations, processes, systems and related controls. Identify unique issues specific to client's environment and present solutions based on your findings for business opportunities, risks and needs to the engagement teams.
- Conduct Security Assessments: Perform a variety of internal and external technical assessments), review tactics and processes to protect organizations from threats, interpret findings to determine if systems and processes can appropriately react to threats, identify security settings that may need to be "hardened" and recommend a multi-layered approach to prevent attacks, including proper defense, relationships, communication and training.
Security Incident Response, Forensic Analysis, Tabletop Testing: Implement response procedures to identify, assesses the nature and scope of breaches and recovers critical systems and data, support and participate in forensic analysis activities, lead and participate in tabletop tests to help clients prepare for disaster events.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years technical Cybersecurity expertise.
- 7+ years' experience in penetration testing, computer network attack (CNA), and/or computer network defense (CND).
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and effectively communicate any remediation's that might arise
- Must be US citizen (must be willing to submit to federal, state, and local background checks and other requirements).
- One or more IT Security Certifications or plans to obtain one, such as OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN, CEH, LPT, CPT, CEPT, CISSP, CISA, CISM etc.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure hardware and software preferred, including firewalls, intrusion detection/penetration devices, and servers preferred.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.