uncapped commission, benefits
LC S360 TFL_1628519594
about 2 months ago
Senior / Lead Recruitment Consultant - IT / Technology - Staffing Agency
- Tampa, FL
- $40,000 - $70,000 base salary + uncapped commission, + full benefits
What others are saying about Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Recognized in 2021 by Inc 5000 as the 19th fastest growing private business in Texas with over 600% revenue growth. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.5+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our seven offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our more North American locations, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in innovative recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
Tampa, FL is a key market which we have the appetite to continue investing in. The office is spearheaded by our global top biller ($1.8m individual GP), and we have several other strong performers that are relocating from our other locations.
What that means for you is that not only will success surround you, but also have the opportunity to be one of the founding team members, have rapid career growth opportunities, and to be part of building something special. To achieve this, we are looking for Experienced Senior / Lead Recruitment Consultants that we can build a platform around and help us grow our presence in the markets we choose to work.
At Oscar we are strong believers of a 360 model where you will be involved in Account Management, Business Development, Sales and Candidate Acquisition / Recruiting. You will be:
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques.
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both.
- Creating content and job posts to attract passive candidates, which you will actively promote and market on social media channels.
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome.
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on and building a network to generate leads, references, and referrals.
- Taking a consultative approach with by listing to their needs and explaining the features and benefits of working with Oscar.
- Cold Calling and Marketing candidates to prospects.
- Selling and our services to clients - Retained Search, Contingent Search, Contracting.
- Taking a consultative approach with clients listing to their needs and explaining the features and benefits of working with Oscar.
- Commercial Negotiation of rates, fees, and agreements
What you will bring
- 12+ months experience with a staffing agency.
- Experience sourcing highly technical skillsets and in candidate short industries.
- Proven track record in developing your own business within a niche vertical discipline.
- Experience managing multiple client relationships / accounts and increasing client life-time value
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers.
- Competitive (with others or yourself) and very achievement orientated.
- Money motivated with financial goals.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, hard-working, and fun culture with other top performers. This is not a 9-5 job!
What we offer
- A gorgeous new build office in Sparkman Wharf with a fully stocked bar, kitchen, and gym
- Collaborative and Entrepreneurial model where you can split deals and open your clients to other verticals - everyone is incentivized to deliver!
- Base salary and a transparent progression career pathway plan for you to get promotions and salary increases.
- Uncapped commission structure and huge earning potential - no thresholds, draws, or quotas! (We have individuals taking home over $65k per month in commission alone!)
- Quarterly achiever bonus commission and (eventually) team management override
- Travel and Relocation opportunities (including Visa sponsorship)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Regular Holiday & Event Incentives (recent trips include Mexico, Vegas, Sport Matches, Lunches at top restaurants)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + Free vacation between Christmas & New Year.
- Flexible hours (after training), work from home options, and 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Accredited Management & External Training / Certifications
- Enhanced paid leave and sabbaticals for important life events.
- Commitment to DEI programs, support for charity work, and Health & Wellness initiatives
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Lee Cohen at Oscar for more info!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.