Middleton, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Software Developer - C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API - URGENT - Middleton - Salary between £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus competitive benefits including 20% bonus scheme, 25 days plus bank holidays , Pluralsight subscription, Pension scheme, flexible working hours and many more incentives.
A unique opportunity has become available for a highly talented Software Developer (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API) to join a globally expanding business based in the Middleton area. As the Software Developer (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API) you will be part of a team responsible for delivering quality software in a dynamic Agile culture. They are looking for a strong self-starter looking to work within an exciting, developing and challenging IT environment for a well-known brand.
This role will suit software developers of differing experience keen to collaborate with Product Owners, IT peers and team leads in developing innovative and exciting solutions that will drive their business forwards. Working closely with other team leads, responsibilities will include…
- Design and development of pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Adopt new technologies and platforms
- Embrace a continuous improvement culture
- Share experiences and knowledge with teams
- Contribute help to reduce lead/cycle time and improve quality
- Work closely with QA's early in the process to 'Bake In' quality
- Iteratively develop solutions with a focus on minimizing risk
- Maximizing system availability and resilience to failures
The Software Developer role requirements
- Excellent understanding of good software design principles
- C# & .NET Framework, SOLID design principles
- NET MVC & ASP.NET WebApi
- ORMs (e.g. EntityFramework, NHibernate and LinqToSQL)
- MSSQL Server
- Modern version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN, TFVC, Mercurial)
- Agile software development methodology experience, TDD, Scrum, etc
- Enthusiasm for creating new software
- Experienced, self-sufficient and with initiative with an ability to solve problems
- EpiServer CMS
- Entity Framework
- SASS / LESS
- Queue technology e.g. MSMQ
- DevOps, Continuous Integration and Release Management
Based just outside central Manchester, this company are a leading name in their industry, with thousands of customers using their services each week. There will always be something new to work on, in a highly innovative and collaborative environment. They are an established business and still able to maintain double digit year on year growth. IT touches every area of the business and they are setup to ensure that everything they do adds value back into the business.
As well as excellent progression opportunities, the company can promise unrivalled benefits including a bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, discounted gym membership and flexible working hours to name a few!
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity to further your career with a well known brand!
If you are a talented Senior Software Developer looking to become part of a team focused on delivery, then this is the right move for you.
Senior Software Developer - C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API - URGENT - Middleton - Salary between £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus competitive benefits including 20% bonus scheme, 25 days plus bank holidays , Pluralsight subscription, Pension scheme, flexible working hours and many more incentives.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.