Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£45000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
.NET Developer - Sunderland/Remote- Up to 70K
Skills: C# - .NET Core - SQL - Azure
Location: Sunderland/Remote (2 days work from home)
Package: Up to £70,000 (DOE), Quarterly Bonus, Private Healthcare, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Continuous L&D and More…
You would be joining a growing team of phenomenal Software Platform teams, hosted on AWS Cloud Technologies. Their approach is different to many of their competitors in that they manage every aspect of the game making process in-house, taking pride in their technical innovation and the strength of the development and design teams who use cutting edge technologies to drive the business forward.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing full stack web applications (desktop and mobile)
- Building and maintaining RESTful APIs for clients to consume
- Creating and maintaining the background services that form the connective tissue of our platform
- Innovating new features and capabilities
What they're looking for:
The position would suit an individual who has a strong desire to learn, can produce innovative solutions to problems and provide a unique perspective.
You will be using a number of technologies but don't worry if you haven't had exposure to them you will have the chance to learn.
- C# ASP.Net MVC (Framework & Core), Node.js
- VueJs, TypeScript
- AWS - Lambda, ECS, S3, DynamoDB, RDS (to name a few)
- Docker, Terraform, Packer, TeamCity, GitHub
- MSSQL, MySQL, Redis
- Up to £70,000
- Flexible working (2days per week at home)
- Company Quarterly bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Free breakfast, lunch & barista coffee 5 days a week
- Core hours for a better work life balance
- Continuous learning & development
- On-site free gym
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays which increases with length of service, as well as the option to buy holidays
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing next week. We also offer a referral free if you know anyone who may be suitable, we offer a referral free for successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.