£65000 - £75000 per annum
23 days ago
Senior Software Engineer (Java)- Central London. £75000.
Data Structures & Algorithms.Did you study these at university but have yet to have the chance to put them info practice? Or have you already used them in a commercially to help tackle those difficult problems. If either of these are you, KEEP READING!
A research-led AI company are on the hunt for a Senior Software Engineer to join their expanding team in central London They develop an Artificial Intelligence platform that is used in a content-driven media industry. The platform uses novel machine learning techniques that are revolutionising the publishing sector.
Data structures & Algorithms are intrinsic to everything they do. You must have an understanding of their importance in software engineering and be capable of using them.
They're looking for smart & passionate technologists who want to continuously learn as they go. Their platform is constantly evolving and as such they want people who are willing to learn and evolve with them.
What they can offer you:
- Up to £75,000 base salary.
- Potential Remote working options
- Flexible working hours
- Regular workshops, conferences and research conferences.
The typical person they are looking for has the following skills & knowledge:-
- An ability to research problems and solve them using Data Structures and Algorithms
- Working knowledge of Agile, Lean and XP methodologies
- A Degree in Software Engineering or a STEM subject
- Ability to dive into a large polyglot codebase, but built around a core of developing complex applications in Java 8+
- Operations or Systems Administration experience, particularly on Linux
- A desire to automate where possible
- Experience with; or willingness to learn AWS
- Open source experience
This role needs to be filled ASAP so APPLY NOW!!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.