Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
5 days ago
SQL Developer - SQL/SSMS/ETL/SSIS- Manchester- £30,000 up to £45,000
If successful, you will be involved in all aspects of the SQL development of the company's software development projects. You will help manage multiple databases and support the process of transferring data between these databases. You will be a key member of the Development team, collaborating with other SQL developers and full-stack software developers, as well as working closely with DBAs, the MI team and updating Project Management on progress.
- Manage the development of the software projects
- Writing functions and stored procedures
- Working with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine data requirements
- Involved in the design and modelling of the database
- Complete unit testing and writing system documentation
- Deliver ETL solutions
- Participate in the mentoring of other team member
- Experience in a SQL Developer position
- Experience using SSMS, ETL,
- Strong SSIS experience
They are an organisation based in the heart of Manchester and are looking to expand their SQL Development team! They are a highly-rated, industry leading expert and put a strong emphasis on getting to the heart of their client needs.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
SQL Developer- SQL/SSMS/ETL/SSIS- Manchester- £30,000 up to £45,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.