Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £48000 per annum + additional benefits
18 days ago
Senior Test Analyst
Salary - £38,000 - £48,000
Who They Are
This client has over 25 years of marketing experience, constantly innovating and adapting to the market and their clients individual needs. They work with some of the biggest brands in the world, from industries such as Aviation, Retail and Leisure, meaning you'll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects in a multitude of industries. The projects range form TV advertisements to interactive entertainment, giving you the opportunity to take projects all the way through the development lifecycle.
The tech team there are masters of their craft, ensuring you'll be gaining exposure to a multitude of technologies and will be able to learn of experts of their field. From DevOps to Developers the team is growing from all angles following the merge of this client and their biggest competitor. The merge has released fresh funding meaning this company is destined for a big future and this is your chance to be a part of it.
What You'll Be Up To
You'll be collaborating with Product Owners and developers as part of an Agile team, going from start to finish with the product lifecycle. This will give you the insight into understanding the systems and software requirements which will aid you in planning your test cases. You'll be taking the responsibility for the quality of the features and software you'll be working on. You'll play a pivotal role in the development team, taking part in regular stand-ups, planning sessions and sprint reviews. This is an opportunity to play a part on a collaborative team who both win and lose in unison.
The Skills You Need To Bring
- Excellent understanding of API testing - mostly Postman & SOAPUI
- Clear ability to write test scripts in BDD with Cucumber and Gherkin
- Experience using management softwares such as - TFS, Jira, Azure DevOps
- Ability to write your own SQL queries from scratch.
- Great understanding of other testing databases such as - MongoDB
- Experience working with other tools/technologies such as - BrowserStack and Appium
- Experience working with Integration, Functional and Regression
What's In It For You
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme (auto enrolment with Royal London - 4% employer contribution)
- Private Healthcare Corporate scheme with Vitality Healthcare
- Life Cover
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art offices
- On-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bike storage
- Remote working
Senior Test Analyst - Fully Remote/Leeds - Salary - £38,000 - £48,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.