Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
Senior Test Engineer - Manchester (Hybrid) - Up to £50,000 - Discretionary Bonus - Flexible Start Time (7.00am - 10.00am)
An online gaming based company that have come leaps and bounds in their first few years of operating. They have quickly become famous in their industry for building gaming technologies because of the talent in their company and the constant drive the have to succeed. It is a team who are clued up on software engineering and development all the way up to their CEO! They strive to cut through all problems, delivering great technology for the final product being ultimate customer experience online. Learning opportunities are offered and knowledge and ideas are shared throughout every stage and department at the company
A senior test engineer in this role will be working closely with multiple teams across the company to understand the new and existing solutions in place for clients. You will have ownership of your projects that you will be working on ensuring the product delivered meets high expectations. It will also require you to define test strategy and plan for the projects.
Skills you will need
- Proven commercial software testing experience (Web and Mobile preferred)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Solid reporting and communication skills
- Proven experience working against deadlines
- Experience of preparing test documentation such as test plans, test scripts, test strategies, defect reports and progress updates
- ISTQB qualified
- Experience in API Testing
- Experience working with Automation
What's in it for you?
- Work from home 3 days a week
- Company Bonus
- Referral Scheme
- Company Pension
- Maternity & Paternity Pay
If you believe this role is a good fit for you, apply now to avoid missing out on an opportunity to work with a great company.
Interviews are currently taking place.
Send your CV to Bradley.email@example.com or contact Bradley on 0161 828 8140
Automation Test Engineer - Manchester (Hybrid) - Selenium C# - Up to £47,000 - Discretionary Bonus - Flexible Start Time (7.00am - 10.00am)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.