Up to £26000 per annum + Wellbeing days, Bonus, Progression,
about 1 month ago
SEO Executive - Remote with occasional office visits - Flexible working hours - up to £26,000 and up Doe - Wellbeing days - Bonuses - Training - Progression!!
As an SEO Executive you will be reporting to the Marketing Team Lead to create content for various clients across different industries. You will be managing existing client accounts as well as bringing on new clients. Attending meetings, compiling monthly reports and improve and increase the overall website traffic using your knowledge of SEO
- Proven experience of previously working in SEO/SEM
- You will have an advanced understanding of on-site and off-site SEO and how to drive a clients web traffic forward
- You will have previous experience with various marketing software such as, SEMrush, SERanking, Google Analytics, and Google Search
- You will also have previous experience with CMS including WordPress
- You have the ability to stay up to date with key industry trends and a desire to understand what drives google algorithms
They are an award winning full service digital agency that are experiencing a continued period of growth. They consider you, your work, and your values in all aspects of the business. They are a place for people who love what they do and work on interesting projects to shape the future of Digital.
- They offer 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Two wellbeing days per year!
- They offer bonuses for individual performance and hitting targets
- Remote or Hybrid working - work wherever is best for you!
- Company socials and celebrations
- Mental health advocates - Professional counselling available
- Bereavement support
- Continued training and progression opportunities
- Giving back - Charity and fundraising activities
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company laptop and hardware
If you're an experienced SEO Executive and looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the 'Apply' button now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.