Leeds, West Yorkshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: SEO Manager
You'll be joining as the first SEO hire for a fast-growing SEO agency. You'll be responsible for all things SEO from strategy through to implementation and will be working closely with the company director to create a fantastic new SEO team. This is a great opportunity for career progression and will be brilliant for anyone who is keen to build something themselves.
- Hands-on SEO strategic implementation,
- Strong technical software skills: Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in and a good understanding of content and copywriting
- Experience in outreach
- Experience delivering SEO & Content Marketing services
- Excellent understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape
- Professional, confident and friendly manner in business situations
- Superb oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
A fast-growing digital agency very much still in their infancy after launching just over 2 years ago this family-feel business are really going places and this is your opportunity to be an original in a great team!
They are renowned for having a great company culture and everyone in the business is excited to be part of the journey.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.