£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
SEO Consultant- Hybrid - Salary of £35,000 - £44,000 Doe - Profit share - Company Equipment / Tech - Flexibility - Progression
As an SEO Consultant your clients and colleagues will look to you to be their SEO expert. You'll be required to research, plan and consult with clients to determine both their immediate SEO priorities and longer-term strategic goals. You'll be able to translate technical data and terminology into meaningful insights and recommendations that provide clients with the necessary confidence to commit to your proposals. You'll remain responsible for the execution and management of client deliverables together with the presentation of monthly performance analytics with optimisation recommendations. You'll have experience of working with both technical and UX teams, and will be equally prepared to lead, consult, brief, and execute as necessary. You will undertake analysis and provide SEO recommendations for on-page, technical and off-page elements. You will conduct competitor benchmarks, gap analysis, SERP features reports, traffic analysis, technical health checks etc. You will be Identifying and improving website performance via technical SEO optimisation an owning monthly client reporting - providing context behind the numbers. Staying up to date with the latest Google Algorithm changes to continue providing best in class service
- You have a minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience within a similar role within an agency or performance marketing department
- You have experience with a number of SEO tools, such as Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, AWR, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You have experience with the best on- and off-site practices: KWR, trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies etc.
- A basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is advantageous but not essential
- You have excellent time management, decision making and reasoning skills.
They are a full energy full service digital agency that helps clients design, develop and commercialise digital products and services within life science, finance and tech! they provide tangible results in all they do and pride themselves on the service they provide.
- Competitive salary of up to £45,000
- 31 days Holiday + Christmas shut down period
- Profit share
- Flexible working hours - Core hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30
- Hybrid work model
- Company laptop and hardware
- A friendly, progressive and supportive environment to grow and progress your career
If you're an experienced SEO Consultant and looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the 'Apply' button now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.