Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £30001 per annum + 30 days holiday
3 months ago
Working alongside other Technical SEO's on the heart of the Digital Marketing team, you'll be responsible for crafting and delivering strategies that return results for a broad range of clients. The client base of this agency spans high street names, blue chip brands and sector leading niche industries. Innovation underpins this agency and you will be vital in ensuring the agency keeps in line with the best and newest industry practices.
- Playing a leading role in strategic discussions about SEO
- Carry out technical site audits - creating clear roadmaps and evidence-based strategies to deliver results for clients.
- Contribute to the new business process by creating high impact audits on prospective clients digital position with the intent of driving action.
- Taking ownership of client's digital performance and technical integrity.
- Define key metrics that drive SEO performance and create qualitative and quantitative reporting to show progress.
- Develop and implement link acquisition plans, including the identification of target sites, content opportunities and content ideas.
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required.
- Give detailed site architecture and URL structure recommendations to the in-house development teams including international and multi-language projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug roadblocks in search engines or users accessing content
- Resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues.
- Staying abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
A successful and growing agency with a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing digital strategies. You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency's clients and further developing the agency's proposition and competitive edge. Benefits include flexitime, company socials, 30 days holiday and more!
This role wont be around for long - Apply now!
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.