Birmingham, West Midlands
£150 - £200 per day
3 months ago
The Service Desk is the front face of the organisation to the clients and users calling for technical IT support. They provide a critical point of communication and contact for the whole IT organisation between themselves and their clients.
The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 and paying £150P/D. 3 MONTH CONTRACT.
This position is FULLY ONSITE IN BIRMINGHAM
The role of the Service Desk Analyst is to primarily assist the customer to find the solution to any problem
IT Service Management:
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management and understanding change management processes
- Asset Management - maintaining asset management databases accurately and meticulously
- Service Catalogue / Service Level Management
- One year of PC technology experience, including Windows OS and MS Office (W7 or newer)
- One or more years of demonstrated experience supporting, maintaining and configuring distributed environment of Desktop Devices
- Experience of working to an ITIL Framework
- Experience of Mobile Devices and Technologies
- Experience of Windows Server Environments
- Understanding of Citrix Environments
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.