Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£150 - £200 per day
2 months ago
My client who operate within the healthcare industry are hiring a Service Desk Technician to start immediately!
The day rate is yet to be defined, but we will be looking at around £150P/D.
The role will be a 3month+ contract working at a Hybrid basis with the office being based in Newcastle city centre.
- To provide day to day customer focused service desk support, advice and guidance to staff including support for end user hardware and software.
- To ensure that incidents and requests are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Troubleshoot all first and second-line issues quickly and efficiently to ensure availability and performance of user systems and escalate to second- and third-line support as required and appropriate.
- Experience of Microsoft technologies (Windows 10 & Office 365)
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 (OneDrive, SharePoint & Teams)
- Ability to utilize Active Directory
- Experience of working to SLA
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
Interviews are commencing Tuesday/Wednesday next week.
Submit your latest CV now for immediate consideration!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.