17 days ago
This is a fully remote role.
The ServiceNow Architect provides guidance to our customers, and develops those solutions for the customer's ServiceNow platform.
- Design, integrate, deploy, operate, and maintain ServiceNow and its capabilities
- Work with customers to understand business requirements, then translate those into technical requirements
- Work with customers to design solutions and improve data quality, security, and compliance
- Identify technical risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Create technical documentation, diagrams, guides, schedules, and other deliverables
- Provide mentoring and support to other team members
- 5+ years experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of an ITSM tool
- 5+ years experience in ServiceNow development
- Experience with ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, Service Portal, Service Catalog
- Certifications in ITSM, HRSD, SIR, SAM, APM or equivalent work experience
Come join a small and exciting customer-centric ServiceNow consulting firm and Premier Partner, looking to expand and continue it's growth trajectories. Dedicated to its employees and customers, this partner offers growth and development.
This is a fully remote, permanent role. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident (PR). Hiring urgently.
*Will not work with 3rd party agencies.* *ServiceNow Architect*
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.