Washington, District of Columbia
Up to US$200000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits Package
2 months ago
ServiceNow Architect (Remote)
- Attend Senior-level meetings to obtain business requirements, offer solutions, and service as subject matter expert (SME)
- Lead technical team discussions around ServiceNow solution deisgn and architecture
- Lead technical aspects of ServiceNow implementation projects
- Create and maintain design specifications
- Serve as lead and mentor for team members supporting ServiceNow projects
- 6+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years experience as a ServiceNow Architect
- 4+ years experience developing and implementing on ServiceNow
- Modular experience: ITSM, CSM, HRSD, ITBM, SPM
- Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS)
- Fast growing and well-respected management and IT consulting firm
- Serving customers in the federal space
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company 3 years in a row
- Washington Post "2022 Best Places to Work"
What they offer:
- Base salary up to $200k
- 401(k) match
- 4 weeks PTO on Day 1
- Unlimited investment in training
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Education stipend and more!
*Oscar Technology does not work with 3rd party agencies.
*Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be consider.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.