US$110000 - US$130000 per annum
about 1 month ago
ServiceNow Business Analyst (Remote)
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning ServiceNow Elite Partner. This small team is looking for someone to come in and make a big impact and continue to push the growth of the team and impact the success of ongoing and new projects.
This is a fully rermote role. The ServiceNow Business Analyst will work with and support the implementation team to design, developer, and implement IT processes, conduct research, and perform analysis within ServiceNow. You will be a facilitator between clients and the ServiceNow team, playing a key role in the sucess of the project through its lifecycle.
- Form partnership with client busness teams to understand their business and needs
- Convey business requirements and design concepts with models
- Provide project management support
- Perform thorough data analysis
- Provide feedback to technical resources to provide solutions
- Prioritize business goals and articulate design decisions
- 3-5+ years experience working in a professional environment
- 3-5+ years working with ServiceNow
- Any ServiceNow certifications are a plus
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 1+ years working in the financial industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with other team resources and leads
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
This client is a small but established Consulting Partner in the ServiceNow space. Successfully providing clients with business solutions in the financial industry for over 20 years, the company prides itself on offering exceptional value and world-class service. The team is looking to expand and continue its tradition of excellence.
This is a fully remote, permanent roles.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder toa pply.
Oscar Technology does not work with 3rd party agencies or recruiters.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.