US$130000 - US$140000 per annum + 10% Bonus Structure
about 2 months ago
ServiceNow Business Analyst
What you need:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow.
- 4+ years of client-facing experience.
- Experience configuring applications on the ServiceNow platform (ITSM and ITBM).
- Experience leading and executing system validation efforts & providing feedback to technical resources on remediations of defects.
What you will do:
- Participate in the design, test, and transition of Service Management and Service Integration solutions within the Now Platform.
- Perform thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customization.
- Conduct calls with customers independently in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts.
- Client-facing supporting business transformation.
- Leading & executing validation efforts.
- Provide feedback to technical resources to provide solutions.
- Prioritize business goals and articulate design decisions to impact longevity.
What is not required, but makes YOU stand out:
- Experience with one or more of the following: (ITOM, SecOps, GRC, custom applications).
- Healthcare industry experience OR certifications.
- IT Service Management Certification.
- Project Portfolio Management Certification.
- Performance Analytics Certification.
What we offer:
- Generous PTO/Holidays (29 days).
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance.
- Paid Parental Leave (Paternity & Maternity).
- Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- 401k Matching.
- 10% Bonus Structure on TOP of a high base.
- Emphasis on professional growth.
- Fully Remote.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Investment in YOU.
This is a fully remote, permanent role. Must be a USC or GC holder. Hiring urgently.
*Will not work with 3rd party agencies.* *ServiceNow Business Analyst*
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.