New York, USA
Remote, Medical, Dental, Vision
14 days ago
We are seeking a talented candidate who is experienced with ServiceNow and familiar with CMDB and ITOM to configure and support and enterprise CMDB buildout.
- Utilize ServiceNow Discovery domain
- Perform normalization and synchronization of the CMDB
- Work on automation and build custom workflow activitiesBuild transform maps to import data sources and maintain integrations
- Perform scripting
- Expert level knowledge of ServiceNow core platform and applications
- Familiarity with CMDB, ITOM, Discovery, ITSM
- Experience with Mid Server builds, Service Mapping, and Integrations
- Experience in Agile process
- ServiceNow Certification System Administration (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) - Preferred but not required
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD) - Preferred but not required
Come join a world-class consulting firm who helps its' clients realize the value of their investments, as well as recognizing the importance of fostering an inclusive and innovative workplace.
- Join a talented and diverse workforce and environment
- Work-life balance - never required to work over 40 hours!
- Competitive salary - up to 140k
- Annual bonus
- PTO and Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
*Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered
*Oscar does not work with third party agencies.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.