US$120000 - US$130000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
Mid-level ServiceNow Developer | CSM | ITSM | Fully Remote | Up to $130k | 401(k) | PTO
Here is an opportunity to a join an exciting IT services firm that specializes in government projects. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team and grow professionally and partner with talented individuals in the IT and ServiceNow space!
- Create and maintain an agile, streamlined, scalable, and optimized USMT - ServiceNow system components, and perform integration and support, and operational services with high availability and service delivery goals.
- Subject matter expertise in ServiceNow system applications and custom applications.
- Create, maintain and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, single sign on (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization.
- Create, maintain and enhance team Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
- 2+ years hands-on technical experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Customer Service Management (CSM) implementations
- Service Portal experience
- Experience with any additional ServiceNow modules: ITSM, ITOM, HRSD, ITBM, GRC, SecOps, SPM, FSM
- Familiarity with UI, SQL, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Certified Implementation Specialist - CSM
- Certified Implementation Specialist - ITSM
- IT services firm providing innovative solutions to the Federal Government
- High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience
- Committed to a comprehensive employee benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- 401(k) plan
Does this opportunity sound like a fit for you? If so, apply now!
*Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply.
*Oscar Associates does not work with 3rd party agencies.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.