CA$130000 - CA$150000 per annum + Professional Development
22 days ago
What you need:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow (ITSM).
- Experience with supporting the implementation, administration, configurations, and development of an ITSM tool.
- Experience with scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment; specifically, the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
- Experience with ITOM, ITBM, Service Portal, and Service Catalog
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for UI, Workflow, and Application deployment activities.
- You will assist with facilitating rollouts of new applications, enhancements, and new modules.
- You will be implementing ServiceNow customizations related to Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports.
- You will also be assisting in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management.
What is not required, but makes YOU stand out:
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
What we offer:
- HUGE focus on professional development.
- Investment in YOU.
- Robust Healthcare Package
- Fully remote.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Work-Life Balance!
- Emphasis on professional development *if you're looking to grow your ServiceNow career, this is the role for you!*
This company is growing extremely fast, still under 50 employees (huge opportunity for growth), and they offer a very unique family-oriented culture.
This is a fully remote, permanent role. Must be a permanent Canadian resident. Hiring urgently.
*Will not work with 3rd party agencies.* *ServiceNow Developer* *ServiceNow Architect*
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.