Up to US$150000 per annum + Healthcare coverage, 401(k), PTO
24 days ago
ServiceNow Domain Separation Consultant (Remote)
Senior Level Consultant | Domain Separation | CSM | ITSM | ITBM | HRSD | ITOM | Fully Remote | PTO | 401(k) | Up to $150k
This position is for an experienced, senior ServiceNow Consultant. This position requires deep technical experience and skillsets across multiple ServiceNow functions and application, as well as, a successful record of engagement with customers to understand their business strategy and design solutions to meet business requirements.
- Lead Consultant on team managing ServiceNow Domain Separated Instance.
- Provide portfolio-level, strategic oversight for the design, development, modification, and implementation of mid- and long-term solutions within the ServiceNow platform to solve the most complex business and technical issues
- Make high-level design choices and recommend solutions that align architecture to strategic plans.
- Provides expertise and leadership in ServiceNow platform and integration design to meet business requirements.
- Work directly with customers to understand business requirements
- Develop a scope of work to meet customer business requirements
- Provide customers with ServiceNow roadmaps that align with their business strategy
- Provide technical and architectural guidance, support and training for other team members.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Senior ServiceNow Consultant and/or Developer
- Two (2) years of experiences designing, developing and managing a ServiceNow Domain Separated instance
- Deep technical knowledge of at least three (3) ServiceNow functional areas - i.e. ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HRSD, ITBM
- Advanced experience in configuring/implementing/developing ServiceNow functionality across ServiceNow modules (cross-platform)
- Significant experience working with customers to gather business requirements and develop a technical solution design to meet the requirements.
- Experience working in an agile environment utilizing Story/Defect methodology including writing agile stories for ServiceNow development and testing.
- Certification System Administrator
- Certified Application Developer
- Certified Implementation Specialist
- Multinational software, service, and solutions provider offering digital and software solutions to its clients
- Strives to invest and create in building a complete innovation ecosytem to assist customers in the process of digital transformation
- Over 30 years of innovation with automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IOT), and user experience (UX)
What they offer:
- Base salary up to $150k
- Healthcare coverage
- 401(k) match
*Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply
*Oscar Technology does not work with third party agencies
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.