US$75 - US$85 per hour
14 days ago
ServiceNow Solution Architect
This is a fully remote, contract role. It will run for a total of 215 hours, with an option to be renewed.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the overall design, mapping of client business requirements and ensuring smooth project delivery. The role is required to work with clients to assess current state processes and tools, identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
- Trello Integration - Custom Bi-directional integration between Trello and ServiceNow
- Creation of associated Service Catalog request items and assumed complex, extra-large requests, with multiple variables, and unique workflows which will tie into the ServiceNow-to-Trello creation of Trello boards
- Trello data to be displayed on ServiceNow dashboards or based on ServiceNow tasks that drive Trello (and vice-versa) to keep each in sync
- 5+ years experience in a professional environment
- 4+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- 4+ years experience with Service Catalog and Integrations with ServiceNow
- 2+ years of experience with Trello integrations
Come work for a leading provider of technology solutions in the US. This company is always working on exciting and innovative projects for its clients, and you have a chance to be apart of that work!
We do not work with third party recruiters or agencies.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.