US$170000 - US$185000 per annum + 401K matching 100% up to 4% of salary
about 1 month ago
ServiceNow (Technical) Architect
Ready to join an extremely fast-growing small ServiceNow partner who helps clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly executed solutions? A company that was just recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 AND the Washington Technology fast 50. This company is committed to your excellence and success, they want the best for YOU.
What you need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow (ITSM).
- 7+ years of experience with application development (SDLC, Agile Scrum, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of technical implementations in various ServiceNow modules
- Experience working in a team environment
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for conducting code reviews to ensure best practices are adhered to.
- You will provide technical recommendations and direction for ServiceNow implementations.
- You will serve as a ServiceNow subject matter expert for clients and the internal team.
- You will provide high-level estimations on work breakdown structures for implementations.
- You will work alongside the ServiceNow development team to demo potential solutions.
- You will identify opportunities to improve and streamline the platform.
What is not required, but makes YOU stand out:
- ITIL Foundations Certification.
- Bachelors in Comp. Science or related field.
What we offer:
- 15 PTO Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Matching 100% up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible work (FULLY REMOTE)
This company is growing extremely fast, still under 50 employees (massive opportunity for growth), and they offer a very unique family-oriented culture.
This is a fully remote, permanent role. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Hiring urgently.
*Will not work with 3rd party agencies.* *ServiceNow Architect*
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.