Santa Clara, California
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum
about 1 month ago
In this role you will play a vital part of a global DevOps / SRE team playing a significant role in the definition and implementation of AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes platform strategy.
- Working in a collaborative setting with Dev and App owners in an angile methodoligy, scrums.
- Attend scrums and work directly with the Dev Teams to acheive desired objectives
- Resolve tickets in the areas of Cloud, CI/CD, deployments, and monitoring using JIRA tickets
- Responsible for on-going maintenance and support of internal tools and improving system health and reliability
- Document and provide cross-training to peers for projects and products being worked on
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with AWS and/or GCP
- Proficient with Kubernetes, Docker containers, and Helm charts
- Strong experience with CI/CD automation using GitLab
- Proficient with scripting using Python in DevOps / SRE areas
- Strong understanding of API's, microservices concepts
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Promethus and Grafana
- Strong Linux systems knowledge
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.