£500 - £501 per day
7 days ago
My client, a Financial Services Organisation, are looking for a DevOps Engineer for an initial 6 month contract.
The contract has a high chance of extending, as well as an option for the position to go permanent.
Below is the detail on the role which will be FULLY REMOTE.
We're yet to have a rate confirmed but the position is OUTSIDE of IR35 and I think we'll be looking around the £500 P/D mark.
- Configure and tune the observability platforms we use to streamline alerting and proactive issue identification.
- Measure and optimize system performance setting proper metrics and SLAs/SLOs.
- Mange risk and control activities across the platform and team.
Skills & attribute:
- 3+ SRE and operational role running a large enterprise platform.
- 5+ years working with Linux.
- 5+ years scripting in Python/Shell/Bash/Ksh.
- 3+ years of software development experience (Java on Linux).
- Extensive experience working with and customizing automation scripts - Ansible is currently used.
- Prior experiences with DevOps CI/CD tools like Git and Jenkins.
- Experience analyzing data to drive decisions.
- Competent with API, web services and microservices development.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.