£50000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Soc Analyst - London - up to £65,000
My client an award-winning cyber deference consultancy are expanding and building a global SOC team to work on a range of projects with prestige clients in both the public and private sectors.
The day to day activities of the Soc Analyst include
- Proactively monitoring key infrastructure, network, critical applications and endpoints
- Using your Cybersecurity knowledge to improve the organisations security process
- Updating security procedures as you become lead for all thing's incident response.
- Performing Forensic\'Deep Dive' analysis whilst working with teams and provide valuable dashboards and reports.
- Providing analysis and trending of security log data from security devices including driving and owning a single source dashboard/SIEM.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues or concerns
It is essential for the Soc Analyst to have
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes e.g. Firewall ad intrusion detection systems.
- Understanding of information security best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of key security frameworks e.g. ISO, NIST, PCI DSS
Reasons to apply for this role include
- Opportunity to work with prestige clients including the bank of England and Lloyds of London.
- Flexible working including working from home available
- Excellent benefit package includes IPAD, gym membership and excellent pension plan
- Excellent bonus plan paid in last 3 years
- Season ticket loan scheme where appropriate
Interviews are now being arranged, please send in your CV for a confidential discussion
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.